Sometimes interactive tours are an easier way to understand something. So when our friends at Arctic decided to put together a virtual tour of their walk-in refrigerators and freezers, we thought it was a good way to talk about some of the benefits these units can provide... doing it in a way that's a bit more interactive than a bulleted list.
While it's important to know Arctic walk-ins are designed to last and are completely assembled and inspected before they're shipped to you, it's also beneficial to get inside one of these boxes to see what they're all about. So let's take a quick look!
To use the interactive module below, please keep a few things in mind. Here are some tips for navigating the 3D scan:
1. Use your mouse or arrow keys to navigate around and through the walk-in cooler.
2. Click on the icons in the bottom left corner of the scan for measurements and multiple views.
3. Hold your mouse over a pin to reveal a lightbox with feature information.
4. Use your mouse to scroll up and down the lightbox for more details and links.
5. To zoom in and out from a specific location, use the scroll function on your mouse if you have one.
6. To view up and down, hold your mouse key down and slide the mouse forward, backward or sideways
7. The white circles outlined on the floor indicate ‘jump to’ points
Arctic offers the highest quality products and outstanding value by using the most exceptional materials available and skilled fabrication processes. Whatever the application, Arctic can meet your needs, and Pace Reps can help you determine which series can best help your operation.
Schedule a free foodservice equipment assessment with us today.